- Apply online! ($300 deposit required)
- Upload your digital photo and a scanned copy of your passport.
- Fill out and submit your Medical History Form.
- If you are put on the waiting list, you will receive an email notification to that effect. Your credit card will not be charged the application fee. If/when space becomes available, we will contact you prior to charging your credit card.
Non UNO Students:
- Fill out and submit the Immunization Compliance Form and Residency Form
- Have your official transcript sent to address below (or electronically to email@example.com)
UNO Ireland: Writing Workshops & Creative Arts
UNO Division of International Education
International Center, Room 124
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148
(note: you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this document), or go online to UNO's Student Health Services to complete the online waiver form (established UNO email address required in order to complete). Please inform us if you complete this process directly with Student Health Services
* Please note that while you are welcome to, you do not need to apply to the Low Residency MFA Program to attend the Writing Workshops in Cork. For more information about writing degrees at the University of New Orleans, please visit uno.edu/writing.