Recreation and Intramural Sports
Hours of Operation for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
8am - 7pm
All group exercise classes are canceled.
New Restrictions - the following areas are closed
To ensure safety, all patrons will be required to wear a mask while in the facility. A mask will be required while working out.
Great lengths are being taken to ensure the safety and well-being of our members by following the new guidelines set forth by the state and University. A mask will be required while you are in the facility. We will ask that members assist us with wiping down equipment and respecting everyone’s space. Please allow space for social distancing while in the facility and do not use a machine that is right next to another one.
Guidelines UPDATED 11-30-2020
New guidelines that MUST be followed:
- ONLY 50 patrons will be allowed in the facility at one time
- ONLY 8 people allowed in the pool at one time (2/lane)
- Patrons MUST bring their own water or buy it from the vending machine
- Please use the gym wipes to wipe down the equipment before and after use
- Please adhere to social distancing while in the facility
- Masks ARE required while in the facility.
Basketball Courts - CLOSED
Volleyball Court - CLOSED
Racquetball Courts - CLOSED
Locker Rooms - CLOSED
The following areas/amenities will NOT be available:
- Towel service
- Water fountains