Recreation and Intramural Sports
New guest pass guidelines to begin Monday, November 1st.
- Daily guest pass rate is $15 (+tax)
- Guests must enter through the main entrance of the UNO Recreation & Fitness Center.
- Anyone purchasing a daily guest pass must be accompanied by a current member/student (sponsor).
- If the sponsoring member/student is already in the facility, he/she must come to the front desk to complete the guest pass agreement.
- Both the guest and sponsoring member/student must complete and sign the guest pass agreement and show their state or government issued identification. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Guests shall not be allowed to enter the UNO Recreation & Fitness Center without a current member/student signing them into the facility AND paying the fee.
- Members/students will be held accountable for the actions of their guests, which could lead to revocation of member privileges in the most serious of cases.
- A member/student can ONLY sponsor one (1) guest per day.
The mask mandate on UNO's campus will remain in place until the University President makes a statement otherwise.
All students, employees, members, and guests 12 years old or older must show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, a negative PCR test, or an Antigen (rapid) test within the past 72 hours each time they enter the facility.
The following areas/amenities will NOT be available: