Recreation and Intramural Sports
Fitness Floor Closure
The Fitness Floor ONLY will be CLOSED beginning Monday, April 5th for approximately 4 weeks.
The flooring will be getting an upgrade and we are excited about this project.
Pool and basketball courts will remain open. In addition, a few ellipticals will be placed on the 1st floor for you to use.
Membership credits will be issued to anyone NOT using the facility during this time. The credit will be applied to the end of your current membership. To receive the credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and any other household members on your membership.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the new flooring is much needed!
To ensure safety, all patrons will be required to wear a mask while in the facility. A mask will be required while working out.
Great lengths are being taken to ensure the safety and well-being of our members by following the new guidelines set forth by the state and University. A mask will be required while you are in the facility. We will ask that members assist us with wiping down equipment and respecting everyone’s space. Please allow space for social distancing while in the facility and do not use a machine that is right next to another one.
Guidelines UPDATED 3-29-2021
New guidelines that MUST be followed:
- ONLY 100 patrons will be allowed in the facility at one time
- ONLY 8 people allowed in the pool at one time (2/lane)
- Patrons MUST bring their own water or buy it from the vending machine
- Please use the gym wipes to wipe down the equipment before and after use
- Please adhere to social distancing while in the facility
- Masks ARE required while in the facility.
- If you choose to wear a face shield, a mask MUST be worn as well
-NO pick-up games allowed
-Only 3 people per half-court
-Masks MUST be worn
-Max of 25 people allowed at one time
The following areas/amenities will NOT be available:
- Towel service
- Water fountains