Living on Campus
Welcome to your Privateer Home!
By living on campus at the University of New Orleans, you will have the opportunity to form friendships and relationships with people from diverse backgrounds that can benefit you and your career long after you leave the University. Our mission is to provide our resident students with the highest quality living and learning environment at a reasonable cost. The Pontchartrain Hall, Lafitte Village and Privateer Place pages below give additional details about the three available on campus housing options for University of New Orleans students. Students who live on campus perform better academically and are more likely to progress towards graduation.
- Pontchartrain Hall features 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom suites and academic-interest based floors.
- Privateer Place features efficiency units, 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom apartments, a clubhouse, pool and more.
- Lafitte Village features unfurnished 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments for graduate students, married students and students with families.
Covid-19 Pandemic Communications regarding Fall 2020 housing plans:
- Review our July 15, 2020 communication regarding updates to Pontchartrain Halls Plans for the Fall 2020 term.
- Access the Fall 2020 Pontchartrain Welcome Letter Here.
- Access the Fall 2020 Dining Welcome Letter Here.
- Updated Pontchartrain Hall Agreement and Handbook
- Pontchartrain Hall Pandemic Guest Policy
Pontchartrain Hall and Lafitte Village Applications now available for Spring 2021. Fall 2021 applications will be available beginning January 11, 2021.
Anticipated dates for Fall 2021 Pontchartrain Hall Application Processes are below. Adjustments to these dates may occur as needed.
Roommate Matching: March 15- March 30, 2021
Room Selection: Returning Students: March 31- April 16, 2021
New Students: May 17- 25, 2021