We can’t wait to get started!
We’re excited that you want to join our community of determined and talented degree-seekers! And we’re more than ready to give you the preparation you’ll need to launch a career that’s right for you. Our only question is: Are you ready? If you are, then apply now and let’s begin your future.
Supplemental Items & More Information
Immediately after you apply, you should feel completely energized and optimistic. After all, you’re on your way! But there are still things you’ll need to send us:
- Your official test scores. IELTS scores may be sent via mail. All other scores (ACT, SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL) should be reported electronically by the testing agency.*
- Your official transcripts. Send us transcripts from each and every institution you have attended. International students may also need to submit certified English translations of your transcripts.
- The Application Fee. If you did not pay the application fee when you submitted your application or have been contacted by our staff regarding an unsuccessful payment, you can re-submit the payment information here.
* Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of New Orleans will admit in-state first time freshman, who apply on or after April 1st, 2020, based solely on the Louisiana Core 4 GPA. For the Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 terms, applicants with a 2.5+ core GPA who do not meet test score requirements, or do not submit test scores will be admitted based on core GPA alone. For any questions please contact the Privateer Enrollment Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who are admitted in this manner will need to sit for the Accuplacer exam prior to enrollment, and can email email@example.com to register.
Make sure you also:
- Read up on our Residency Requirements. This is where you can find out about our on-campus residency requirements and exemptions. All the necessary paperwork is there.
- Check your admission status. If you've already started the application process, log in to view your status, submit extra materials, and complete your application.