Graduate School Admission Requirements
Minimum Academic Credentials
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the U.S. or equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning abroad.
- Applicants enrolled in the final year of a bachelor's degree or international equivalent will be considered for conditional admission.
Minimum GPA Requirements (revised for Fall 2024)
- 2.5 overall grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for a bachelor's degree, OR
- 2.75 overall grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework, OR
- 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 point scale on at least nine hours of graduate coursework.
Entrance Test Score Requirements
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT)
Henry Bernstein College of Business Administration
- All transcripts should be sent to the Office of Admissions. All transcripts for universities outside of the U.S. must be evaluated by a NACES Evaluation Agency.
- Many of our programs also require items such as a Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation, etc.
- Immunization Form Submit either the compliance form or the online waiver to Student Health Services: (504) 280-6387. View Immunization Information here.