Located on the corner of Leon C. Simon Boulevard and Founders Road, across from the University's Engineering Building, Lafitte Village is the University of New Orleans’ married, family, and graduate housing facility.
The community has 48 one bedroom/one bath and 72 two bedroom/one bath units. Monthly rates for one-bedroom and two-bedroom units are $755 and $865, respectively, competitive with similar housing in the area. The apartments come unfurnished. Students may rent or bring their own furniture.
Rental rates include:
- All utilities (cost of laundry machines in the facility are included in rental rates)
- Parking in the Lafitte Village Parking lot
- Basic cable television
- Internet services/ Wifi through the UNO network system
- All units include full kitchen and external storage closets
- A barbeque area and children’s playground are located in the courtyard. All exterior, common and parking areas are monitored via security camera system. Only residents of Lafitte Village are given access to community entrances.
Apply for Lafitte Village Apartments
To access the Lafitte Village application, log into your UNO email account and visit myapps.uno.edu. The Residential Life app will be accessible from myapps.uno.edu if you are logged into your student email account
Select the app
Once you are in the app, select "Applications & Forms" on the left side of the screen.
Select the application for the semester/ term you wish to apply.
Note: Delgado students must contact the Office of Residential Life via email prior to completing their housing application as additional steps are required.