|UNO Degree Seeking Students||$4,695.00|
The program fee includes the following:
- Apartment-style housing in Victoria Mills
- Tuition and university fees for up to six credit hours (two courses)
- Lunch on class days
- Application fee
- Study Abroad Travel Insurance
- Arrival Orientation
- Opening and closing receptions
- Weekly film screenings, readings, and performances by students, faculty, and guest writers
- Panel discussions with authors, agents, and publishers to explore the business side of writing
- Cork bus tickets
- On-site staff during the length of the program
- Credit transfer fee
*Fees and services included may be subject to change.
Upon registration: A deposit of $300.00 is required with the application. ($150.00 of this deposit is a non-refundable application fee).
- March 8, 2020: A second payment of $1,000.00 is due.
- After March 8, 2020: Provided space is available, late applicants must remit a payment of $1,300.00 with the application.
- April 5, 2020: Payment in full is due. Participants applying after this date must remit the entire program cost with the application.
Unless payments are made on schedule, we cannot guarantee a place in the program.
If payment is by check, it must be made payable to The University of New Orleans and mailed to Writing Workshops Abroad, Division of International Education, 2000 Lakeshore Drive, International Center 124, New Orleans, LA 70148.
If you wish to make a payment using our credit card form, click here, print it out, and bring it in to the office. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the form.