- If you don't have a passport, apply for one immediately! And be sure to upload a scanned copy once you receive it. Your application will not be delayed if you do not have a passport yet.
- For our payment schedule, please visit our fees page.
- UNO students: Apply for the Division of International Education Global Ambassador Award! It can be applied towards all summer programs and both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to enter. Awards range in amount from $250 to 1,500. The deadline to apply for Ambassador Awards is typically in mid-February ever year. UNO students can also explore other awards and scholarships, like the Agnes Levine Memorial Award,or SGA Study Abroad Award. Information about all of these awards and more can be found here.
- The Pre-departure orientation for students in the New Orleans area will be in mid-April 2020 from 5:30-7:30 pm in the UNO International Center (out of town participants will have a separate Skype meeting at another time). Applicants will receive information on the confirmed date.
- Please be in touch with our office to be sure you're getting our email updates!
- Sign up for our Facebook Group: UNO-Japan: Study at Doshisha. This is only open to current, former, and future participants. Then introduce yourself, and start asking questions! Lots of good advice to be gained.
- Once you have booked your flight, email us your itinerary at UNOJapan@uno.edu.
Note: you will need to have certain information on hand in order to complete processes associated with our secure server. Please be sure to use the same email address, and to keep the confirmation ID given to you on the confirmation page of our online application.