Dry saunas are located in both the Men's and Women's Day Locker Rooms.
- Do not hang any article of clothing over the heater.
- Pregnant women should avoid exposure to high heat.
- After exercising, allow 5 minutes to cool down before entering.
- Limit yourself to a maximum of 10 minutes.
- No nudity.
- Do not add water to rocks.
Due to high temperatures, the sauna can be hazardous to your health. Consult your physician before using, if you have or have had the following conditions: high blood pressure, heart disease, respiratory problems, and any other medical condition.