Day lockers are available at no charge on a first-come, first-serve basis with photo ID. Locker keys can be picked up at equipment checkout. Members must remove belongings from day locker prior to leaving the building. Belongings left in locker will be removed after closing. A $5.00 fee is assessed to reclaim belongings.
|Locker and Towel Service|
|Day Locker Service||No Charge|
|Daily Towel Rental (per visit)||No Charge|
|Reserved Locker Service (per month/per year)||$12.50mo / $125.00yr|
|There may be a waiting list for reserved locker service.|
Unclaimed belongings will be disposed of after 30 days. Items that may cause leakage, such as soaps, deodorants, shampoos etc., will be disposed of immediately or at the discretion of the RIS staff. Personal locks are not permitted and will be cut off each night. Any key not returned 10 minutes after closing will be charged a $5.00 fee.
Locker Rooms Guidelines
- Lock valuables in locker
- Keep area clean at all times
- No cell phone usage
- Do not leave wet or damp items in locker
- Remove belongings and return key before leaving building
- The charge for a lost key is $25.00 per key
- Charge for a non-returned key is $5.00 per day, up to $25.00.
- Day locker keys are not to leave the building.
- No food or beverage allowed (except water).
- All members with children please use assisted change room
An assisted change restroom is available near the natatorium. Please request the key at equipment checkout.