ATTENTION: We have a new policy in place for newly admitted students to UNO without test scores or are not meeting the ACT or SAT sub-score minimum (check your admit letter for clarification). Please read the policy fully here for important instructions to complete before meeting with your Advisor.
Please note, that guest and special students do not need to attend a registration day. Registration days are only required for first-time, full time students and Transfer students who have less than 60 credit hours transferring in.
After you are admitted to UNO, you will receive a weekly email inviting you to sign up for a registration day. All dates below are currently open. If you have not received this email please contact email@example.com so they can resolve this issue. Please note you only need to attend one registration day to get advised and enroll in classes.
Fall Freshman Registration Day
- Thursday, June 2nd, in-person
- Thursday, June 9th, zoom
- Thursday, June 23rd, in-person
- Thursday, July 14th, zoom
- Thursday, July 28th, in-person
Fall Transfer Registration Day
- Thursday, June 16th, in-person
- Thursday, July 7th, in-person
- Thursday, July 21st, zoom
There will be no registration day for incoming summer semester students. Your academic advisor will reach out to you with more information.
Will you require any accommodations for a disability (visible or invisible) to have a successful advising experience? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
To-Do List– Before Your Registration Day
- Submit Immunization Records or Waiver Online
- Set up UNO Username & Password
- Make sure you complete the new test score advising requirement, check confirmation email
- Check your email for a message from your Academic Advisor
- Apply for Housing, or submit housing exemption form
- Send final transcripts (if applicable), or test scores to email@example.com
- File your FAFSA
To-Do List– After Your Registration Day
- Complete Step 2 of the New Student Experience - Online Orientation Module
- Be on the look out for an email about Step 3- Fall MAMBO!
Your registration day is just the beginning of your New Student Experience! Check out your next steps with the buttons below. These programs are collaboratively designed to prepare you to be a successful Privateer!
Parents & Supporters
Congratulations on your student’s acceptance to the University of New Orleans! We understand that the transition to college means a change for everyone in a student’s life. There will be many opportunities for parents and supporters to learn more about university resources and how to support their student effectively.
Still Have Questions?
New Student Experience Office
University of New Orleans
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148