ATTENTION: We have a new policy in place for newly admitted students to UNO without test scores or are not meeting the ACT or SAT sub-score minimum (check your admit letter for clarification). Please read the policy fully here for important instructions to complete before meeting with your Advisor.
Please note, that guest and special students do not need to attend a registration day. Registration days are only required for first-time, full time students and Transfer students who have less than 60 credit hours transferring in.
Freshmen and Transfer students for Fall 2022:
We do not have anymore Registration Days before classes start on Monday, August 15. If you still need to meet with your Academic Advisor and enroll in your classes, please email the New Student Experience Office at email@example.com.
In the email, please include your full name, UNO ID number, student type (Freshman or Transfer student) and major so that they can connect you with your Academic Advisor.
To-Do List– Before Your Registration Day
- Submit Immunization Records or Waiver Online
- Set up UNO Username & Password
- Make sure you complete the new test score advising requirement, check confirmation email
- Check your email for a message from your Academic Advisor
- Apply for Housing, or submit housing exemption form
- Send final transcripts (if applicable), or test scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
- File your FAFSA
To-Do List– After Your Registration Day
- Complete Step 2 of the New Student Experience - Online Orientation Module
- Be on the look out for an email about Step 3- Fall MAMBO!
Your registration day is just the beginning of your New Student Experience! Check out your next steps with the buttons below. These programs are collaboratively designed to prepare you to be a successful Privateer!
Parents & Supporters
Congratulations on your student’s acceptance to the University of New Orleans! We understand that the transition to college means a change for everyone in a student’s life. There will be many opportunities for parents and supporters to learn more about university resources and how to support their student effectively.
Still Have Questions?
New Student Experience Office
University of New Orleans
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148