The University of New Orleans has announced the 2022 honorees of UNO 25, an initiative that identifies, recognizes and celebrates 25 high-impact businesses or organizations that are owned or led by UNO alumni.
Representatives from the selected employers will be honored at a luncheon at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans on January 13, 2022.
“The 2022 class of UNO 25 highlights the prodigious influence of graduates of the University of New Orleans,” said President John Nicklow. “Our alumni lead iconic brands and are industry leaders throughout the region in areas including engineering, health care, hospitality, manufacturing, construction, technology, maritime services, finance, education and politics. In many different ways, they help stimulate economic growth and contribute to an enhanced quality of life for those in their communities.”
The University solicited UNO 25 nominations and applications earlier this year and a selection committee, chaired by President Nicklow, chose the 25 honorees.
The 2022 honorees include Ochsner Health, which has been named the first-ever Outstanding Corporate Partner, recognizing an organization that has demonstrated a commitment to UNO and its mission through the opportunities it provides to current students and alumni. The members of the 2022 class of UNO 25 are:
• Advano, New Orleans
• Beary Cherry Tree, Metairie
• BDPC, LLC, New Orleans
• Burk-Kleinpeter, Inc., New Orleans
• Couvillion Group, Belle Chasse
• Dooky Chase’s Restaurant & Chase Concessions, LLC, New Orleans
• Entronix, Kenner
• Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratories, New Orleans
• Giacona Corporation, Jefferson
• Haptech, New Orleans
• Helm Paint & Decorating, New Orleans
• Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union, Metairie
• Kass Bros., Inc., Westwego
• Ochsner Health, New Orleans
• Postlethwaite & Netterville, Metairie
• Pyxis, LLC, New Orleans
• Seven-Three Distilling Co., New Orleans
• Southern Strategy Group, Baton Rouge
• Team Gleason Foundation, New Orleans
• The Foundation for Science & Mathematics Education, New Orleans
• The Great Delta Tours, New Orleans
• The Tobler Company, New Orleans
• Wallin Foodservice Resources, Harahan
• Wealth Solutions, LLC, LaPlace
• Woodward Design+Build, New Orleans
The UNO 25 honoree luncheon will take place in the Grand Ballroom at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans at 11:30 a.m. on Jan. 13, 2022. To purchase tickets or sponsor a table, click here.