The University of New Orleans College of Business Administration’s 2021 Marketing Week features speakers who will address a variety of topics including entrepreneurship, strategic marketing management, personal selling, marketing research and healthcare marketing. The annual forum, hosted by the Department of Management and Marketing, will take place virtually October 19-21.
Now in its 10th year, Marketing Week showcases guest speakers from across the region with expertise in a number of fields who share their personal experiences and insights with the University community. All presentations can be accessed live via Zoom. The schedule is as follows:
- Entrepreneurship: Tuesday, Oct. 19 at 2 p.m. Avery Davis, Owner, A.B. Davis Marketing, LLC, click here to view the live event.
- Strategic Marketing Management: Tuesday, Oct. 19 at 7 p.m. Dr. Myra Corrello, Coach, Consultant & Adviser, Grow with Myra, click here to view the live event.
- Personal Selling: Thursday, October 21 at 9 a.m. Paul Dastugue, Founder, Property One, click here to view the live event.
- Marketing Research: Thursday, October 21 at 11 a.m. Sondra Brown, President/Founder, Market Dynamics Research Group, click here to view the live event.
- Healthcare Marketing: Thursday, October 21 at 6:30 p.m. Kelly Cowthran, Director of Marketing & Community Relations, West Jefferson Medical Center, click here to view the live event.