Sheba Turk, co-anchor of WWL-TV’s Eyewitness Morning News and recipient of UNO's 2020 Distinguished Young Alumna Award, will deliver the keynote address for University of New Orleans Marketing Week. The annual forum hosted by the Department of Management and Marketing will take place virtually Oct. 19-22.
Now in its ninth year, Marketing Week features visits by leaders in a variety of fields from across the region to regularly scheduled classes in the College of Business Administration to share their stories and insights with students. The featured speakers' talks will be open to all UNO students, faculty and staff.
Turk, who has also authored a book and is a sought-after speaker, will talk about how to establish a personal brand. Her session is scheduled for Thursday, Oct. 22 at 12:30 p.m.
Additional speakers include:
• Amanda Dailey, co-owner of Queork
• Sondra Brown, president/founder of Market Dynamics Research Group
• Malcolm Schwarzenbach, partner/director of strategy of Trumpet Advertising
• Olivia F. Scott, president/founder of Omerge Alliances
• Elizabeth Deacon, assistant vice president of patient and provider advocacy at Ochsner Health.