Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The no-cost services you access through GuidanceResources are confidential and are not reported to UNO.
For more information on accessing the GuidanceResources program, please visit https://www.uno.edu/hrm/employee-assistance.
Jazz @ The Sandbar
Join your colleagues for the fall 2023 season of Jazz at the Sandbar:
• Oct. 4 Saxophonist Derek Douget Quintet Tribute to Ellis Marsalis
• Oct. 11 Faculty Showcase, Guitarist Brian Seeger
• Oct. 18 Pianist Deanna Witkowski
• Oct. 25 Saxophonist Joel Frahm
• Nov. 1 Percussionist John Wooten
• Nov. 8 Artist-in-Residence and Guitarist Bobby Broom
• Nov. 15 Vibraphonist Jason Marsalis
Visit this page for a complete list of SOTA performances.
Faculty Wellness Resources
Distress Tolerance Activities
Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services offers Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak.
Coping with a Disaster or Traumatic Event
The CDC's Coping with a Disaster or Traumatic Event flyer provides tips to help you and your family recover and find support.