Faculty180 is a web-based faculty activity reporting system that provides a convenient, single place for faculty to record their contributions and accomplishments related to research/creative activity, teaching, credentials, and service. This information is used by the chairs and deans in the annual faculty evaluation process.
Faculty180 Review Cycle
- The current review cycle will cover performance during the Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022 terms.
- Faculty Activities should be entered by May 25.
- Faculty Self-Evaluation (Certification) should be completed by May 25.
- Chairs will complete Faculty Evaluations between May 25 - June 15.
- Deans will complete Evaluation of Chairs as Faculty between May 25 - June 15.
- Deans will review and approve the Chair Evaluations between June 16 - June 30.
Logging Into Faculty180
Preferred method: Log in to the MyApps page using your UNO credentials and then click on the Faculty180 tile.
Alternate method: You can also use the Faculty180 link on the Quick Links page, but this method will only work if you have already logged into MyApps using your UNO credentials first.
(If you previously had a personal Interfolio login, do not log in using that info.)
IMPORTANT: The recommended browsers for Faculty180 are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari. Other browsers may cause issues with functionality and display.
Entering Your Activities
Your Teaching for the Year
Course Sections are uploaded for you each semester. Please verify your data and report any discrepancies.
When to Enter Your Activities
You can enter your scholarly accomplishments, committee membership and other service activities at any time throughout the academic year, but it must be reviewed, updated and submitted* on or before the Faculty Self-Evaluation (Certification) deadline: May 25, 2022.
Where to Enter Certain Activities
For more information about entering activities, including guidance on where to put certain activities, see the Activity Input Form section on the Interfolio website.
Interfolio also has a free training webinar on Faculty Activity Input.
Submitting Your Self-Evaluation (Certification)
The 2022 deadline for completing the Faculty Self-Evaluation (Certification) is May 25th.
The self-evaluation process will open on April 25th. On this date, a To Do message will be sent to your Faculty180 dashboard.
You can complete your Faculty Self-Evaluation step any time between April 25, 2022 and May 25, 2022. (Just make sure you have finished entering your activities for the entire Summer 2021 - Spring 2022 cycle.)
Once you have completed your self-evaluation, your chair will automatically be notified.
After May 25, 2022, the Faculty Self-Evaluation process will automatically close and will be locked.
- Download our Faculty180 User Guide.
- The Interfolio website has a page with Help for Faculty Users in Faculty180
- Still need help? Contact Eileen Dooley with questions.