Our field emission scanning electron microscope (FESEM) is integrated with JC Nabity nanolithography system so as to readily perform ebeam nano-patterning.
Specifications and capabilities of FESEM(LEO 1530 VP)
- Schottky thermal emitter with ultra-high resolution (1 nm at 20 kV, and 2.5 nm at 1 kV)
- Annular In-Lens SE detector and lateral SE detector with patented GEMIN lens
- Elements analysis by OXFORD EDS (Point, line, and area EDS analysis as well EDS mapping)
- x/y/z axes motorized stage allowing up to 45° of tilt
- JC Nabity e-beam nano-patterning system
- Manipulation nano-scale objects and in-situ measurement by micro probes
Rates will be based on an hourly or per sample basis and will be decided after consultation with the customer.
Internal rate: $40/hr.*
External rate: $70/hr.
Consumables charged at cost.
Dr. Weilie Zhou