UNO Survey Research Center Services
The UNO Poll (Survey Research Center) offers a full range of public opinion research options to its clients. In addition to its regular academic and public interest surveys, the Poll can accommodate the research needs of private clients. By consolidating all of the elements necessary to conduct survey research, the Poll can manage any polling endeavor from conceptualization through the final report.
The UNO Poll:
- works with clients to develop a survey that is most suitable for their needs.
- assures the highest quality of data collection through extensive training of interviewers and careful design of questionnaires.
- assures that the data collected will provide answers to the client’s questions.
- operates a twenty station CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) system with the ability to manage complex sampling procedures.
- maintains a staff of trained analysts. Analysis of the data may be limited to reporting of the results of each question, or may be as complex as multivariate regression.
- provides professional grade reporting. Reports are tailored to the needs of each client. If desired by the client, the UNO Poll will maintain complete confidentiality of the survey results.
Some clients prefer that their surveys be kept confidential, so they are not displayed on this site. However, to see examples of types of client surveys please see Citizen Evaluations of the Louisiana Courts, Evaluating the Judges of Baton Rouge, and the St. Tammany Local Government Survey, all in the studies and surveys.