UNO Degree Seeking Students: $4,495.00*
Guest Students: $4,995.00*
* Cost is subject to change
Fees cover (excluding airfare):
- Housing and meals at Castle Brunnenburg
- Tuition and university fees for up to six credit hours (two courses)
- Application fee
- Study Abroad Travel Insurance
- Arrival Orientation
- Program Excursions to Venice and around the Italian Alps
- Opening and closing receptions
- Readings and discussions from visiting poets
- Credit transfer fee
*Fees and services included may be subject to change. Costs such as airfare, passport fees, personal travel, or items/activities of a personal nature are not included.
Upon registration: A deposit of $300.00 is required with the application. ($150.00 of this deposit is a non-refundable application fee).
- March 30, 2021: A second payment of $1,000.00 is due.
- After March 30, 2021: Provided space is available, late applicants must remit a payment of $1,300.00 with the application.
- April 8, 2021: Payment in full is due. Participants applying after this date must remit the entire program cost with the application.
Unless payments are made on schedule, we cannot guarantee a place in the program.
If payment is by check, it must be made payable to The University of New Orleans and mailed to Writing Workshops Abroad, Division of International Education, 2000 Lakeshore Drive, International Center 124, New Orleans, LA 70148.
If you wish to make a payment using our credit card form, click here, print it out, and bring it in to the office. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the form. All payments made with a credit or debit card will incur a nonrefundable convenience fee of approximately 3%.