Academic Admission Requirements
Undergraduates with a 2.5 cumulative GPA and graduate students with a 3.0 cumulative GPA are eligible to apply to the Ezra Pound Center for Literature at Brunnenburg Castle.
- Apply online! ($300 deposit required)*
- Upload your digital photo and a scanned copy of your passport.
- Fill out and submit your Medical History Form.
- Provide proof of full Covid-19 vaccination: Email a scan of your vaccination card email@example.com.
- If you are put on the waiting list, you will receive an email notification to that effect. Your credit card will not be charged the application fee. If/when space becomes available, we will contact you prior to charging your credit card.
Non UNO Students:
- Complete steps 1-4 above.
- Complete Home Institution Approval Form.
- Fill out and submit the Immunization Compliance Form**
- Non-UNO students must submit an official transcript to the Brunnenburg program administration. Have your official transcript sent to the following address (or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org):
UNO Writing Workshops at Brunnenburg
Division of International Education
International Center, Room 124
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148
*If payment is by check, it must be made payable to The University of New Orleans and mailed to Writing Workshops Abroad, Division of International Education, 2000 Lakeshore Drive, International Center 124, New Orleans, LA 70148. All payments made with a credit or debit card will incur a nonrefundable convenience fee of approximately 3%.
**you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this document), or go online to UNO's Student Health Services to complete the online waiver form (established UNO email address required in order to complete). Please inform us if you complete this process directly with Student Health Services.