The Student Government is comprised of four positions: the UNOSGA President, UNOSGA Vice President of Legislative Affairs, UNOSGA Vice President for Programming, and UNOSGA Vice President.
The University of New Orleans Student Government Association Privateer Council serves as the primary avenue of communication between the various student groups of the UNOSGA, in order to create an allencompassing UNOSGA that will serve the Student Body
What the Privateer Council does:
- Assist in funding and organizing recruitment and events for Student Organizations.
- Allow student organization presidents to meet monthly to discuss issues and concerns.
- Provide a means and an avenue of communications among student organizations and the UNOSGA.
- Make and pass resolutions.
- Refer student organizations to the Star Chamber and/or the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership for review.