Fraternity and Sorority Life Resources
- Greek Life Office Reservation Form:Due no later than 24 hours before planned use of the office.
- Minimum Standards for Fraternities and Sororities: Due before the first day of school in the Fall and Spring semester.
- Campus Booking
- Greek Social or Philanthropy Program Notification Form: To be completed for all fraternity and sorority events (Including, but not limited to: social, fundraising and philanthropic events) Form is to be submitted at least 10 business days prior to event. Chapters must also file appropriate paper-work and also get approval from their national offices.
- Philanthropy & Volunteerism Report: Due within 10 business days after philanthropy event or volunteer activity.
- Verification of New Members/Aspirants Form: Due within 5 business days of bid acceptance (IFC/NPC) or application submission (NPHC).
- Membership Removal Request Form: Due within 5 business days of any individual's membership privilege removal.
- Chapter Roster:Due the Friday after the first week of classes for both Fall and Spring semesters.
- Grade Request Form: Due before bid distribution. Please allow at least 3 business days for request.
- New/Change of Officers Form: Due 5 business days of officer elections or modification.
- Change of Advisor Form: Due within 5 business days of change of advisor. Must be submitted by the end of the first week of classes in each Fall semester to keep up-to-date records.
- Storage Agreement for Greek Organizations: Agreement for fraternities and sororities to be allowed to use storage space on campus.
- Guidelines to Expansion: Outlines the procedures for application, review, and registration of a social sorority and/or fraternity.
- Chapter Anti-Hazing Statement:Within 5 business days of recruitment/rush (IFC/NPC). Within 24 hours of submission of application (NPHC). This Anti-Hazing Statement reflects that of the University of Louisiana (UL) System Hazing Policies.
Forms are available the first week of school.
SIL Event Registration Form
This form is used to reserve space in the Quad, Library Breezeway, or Student Park/Amphitheater, or to reserve Milneburg Hall or Liberal Arts for bake sales. The form is due one week prior to event.
Chalking Registration FormSignature from Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life is required for submission.
University-Wide Large Sign Registration Form
Signature from Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life is required for submission.
Student Organization Re-Registration Form
Due at the beginning of the fall semester.
- UNO Alcohol and Drug Policy (AP-AA-30.3)
- For more information concerning UNO's Student Handbook and Policies, please visit the Student Affairs website.
- IFC Incident Report Form
- Inter-Fraternity Council Athletics Guidelines: to lay out a set of standards and goals for the IFC Athletics Coordinator to meet as well as a list of athletic competitions that are ruled acceptable for on campus events.
- Softball Rules: Official rules for IFC Competitive Softball games.
- Floor Hockey Rules: Official rules for IFC Competitive Floor Hockey games.
- Outdoor Soccer Rules: Official rules for IFC Competitive Outdoor Soccer games.
- Tournament Bracket: Official IFC Tournament Bracket (Blank)
- Bracket Scoring: Official IFC procedure for Bracket Scoring
- Notice of Intake/Recruitment Form: For NPHC organizations only, due at least two weeks before an organization's informational/interest meeting.
- Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment Infraction Form
- Continuous Open Bidding Acceptance Binding Agreement: For NPC chapters only, due within 24 hours of bid acceptance.