The Interfraternity Council represents the 4 UNO fraternities that are members of the North American Interfraternity Conference (NIC), the governing body of 66 men's Greek letter fraternal organizations. IFC works to promote the highest ideals of scholarship, leadership, service and fraternalism among its member organizations.
Interfraternity Council Officers
- President: Jayson Ray
- Vice President: Piero Berrios
- Secretary: Eli Scott
- Recruitment Chair: John Schmidt
- Athletic Chair: Joe Vitali
- Events Chair: Christian Louviere
- Interfraternity Council Constitution and Bylaws
- IFC Recruitment Rules
- North American Interfraternity Conference
Member Organizations of the Interfraternity Council
IFC meetings are held in UC 236. All chapter members are welcome to attend, however only chapter delegates may vote on issues that come before the council.