UNO Career Services
The University of New Orleans Office of Career Services supports and empowers students to be active participants in the career development process. We prepare students to make informed decisions regarding their future by providing comprehensive resources, advising, job readiness workshops, career fairs, and access to internships and employment opportunities.
Through strategic partnerships with the campus community and employers, Career Services will be the center for student professional development and career placement at the University of New Orleans.
Career Services adheres to the values of University of New Orleans and is committed to the values of:
- Academic Excellence
- Student-Centered Approach
- Collaboration and Shared Governance
- Global Perspectives
UNO Career Services office is a great career resource and connection for UNO students and alumni. Career Services targets Career Advising, Career Preparation, and Career Events.
- Career Services is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
- Career Services is also a member of the Louisiana Association of Colleges and Employers (LACE).
- Career Services has obtained Silver Certification in the Out for Work, the Career Center Certification Program.
- For resources regarding the workplace, please connect with the Human Rights Campaign. For further resources please click the Resources link.
- Career Services utilizes the Handshake system that automates the entire career connection process for student and employer profiles, resume uploads, job postings, and internships/apprenticeship/cooperative experiences.