Master of Science in Engineering
The Dr. Robert A. Savoie College of Engineering offers a graduate program leading to a Master of Science (M.S.) in Engineering with a choice of several concentrations, including Electrical Engineering.
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department offers graduate level courses and research opportunities in the following areas:
- Signal, Image, and Data Processing
- Information Fusion and Target Surveillance
- Communications and Computer Networks
- Computing and Machine Learning
- Computer Systems and GPU Parallel Computing
- Optics and Optical Systems
- Systems, Controls, and Power
Applicants with various backgrounds and different goals can be accommodated in the program of graduate study leading to the degree of Master of Science in Engineering, and many of the courses are scheduled "after hours" to enable the working engineer to continue to broaden his/her education on a part-time basis.
Ph.D. in Engineering and Applied Science
The Dr. Robert A. Savoie College of Engineering offers a graduate program, in which the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is a participant, leading to a Ph.D. in Engineering and Applied Science.