On-campus M.S. in Hospitality & Tourism Management
How to Apply
Graduate Admission Requirements
Admission to the M.S. in Hospitality & Tourism Management is at the discretion of the College of Business Administration’s Committee on Graduate Admissions and the Dean of the Graduate School.
Our most successful applicants have:
- a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or equivalent
- a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5
In addition, applicants must have maintained at least a 3.0 GPA (4.0 system) for all graduate work previously taken.
We accept a variety of ways for international applicants to demonstrate English proficiency. If you have specific questions about your admission as an international applicant, please talk to our international admissions counselor.
- TOEFL: Internet-based test score of 79 total or Computer-based test score of 550
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5
- PTE: Academic score of 58
- Satisfactory completion of the Intensive English Language Program at UNO
Submit an Application
For a complete explanation of admission requirements, please visit the Graduate School's website.
- Visit Apply to UNO
- Choose "Graduate" under the tab "Student Categories"
- Click the "Create Account" tab located on the top right-hand side of the page
- Complete the online application, including information for all institutions attended
- Submit official transcripts from each institution that you have attended. International students may also need to submit certified English translations and evaluations of your transcripts. Learn more
Once your application is complete, your full packet will be sent to our department for review.