On-Campus MASTER OF SCIENCE IN HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
The Master of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management prepares future leaders in the hospitality and tourism industry. Relationships define the experience in our program - whether it's the mentorship of your professors, our extensive alumni network, or the industry leaders to whom we help you connect.
Why Hospitality & Tourism at UNO?
- More than 95% job placement after program completion
- Finish your degree in as little 12-18 months
- Courses offered in the evenings to accommodate busy schedules of professionals
- Our students have interned at places such as the Disney College Program, New Orleans CVB, and across the hotel in Greater NOLA like Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton or IHG properties
Sample of Courses
Our curriculum is designed to enhance your’ knowledge of the industries that operate under the rubric of global tourism; widen your horizons in regard to unresolved issues in the field; and further develop your analytical abilities and communication skills.
- HRT 6001 - Survey of the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- HRT 6102 - Technology for Hospitality and Tourism Management
- HRT 6200 - Hospitality and Tourism Operations Analysis
- HRT 6202 - Hospitality and Tourism Research Methods
- HRT 6203 - Marketing Applications for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- HRT 6204 - Hospitality and Tourism Internship
- HRT 6205 - Change Management for Hospitality and Tourism
- HRT 6207 - Work Experience
- HRT 6250 - Tourism Destination Development
- HRT 6300 - Hospitality and Tourism Finance and Revenue Management
- HRT 6301 - Hospitality and Tourism Industry Strategic Management