Skip to main content
What Can You Do with an M.S. Degree in Hospitality & Tourism?
- Hotel oversight from concierge services to executive management of the guest experience
- Conference and events management for trade shows, corporate meetings, conventions, weddings, and other high-level events
- Culinary arts production and restaurant management
- Tourism and service management from airline, cruise ship to tour operation and related fields
Why Hospitality & Tourism at UNO?
- More than 95% of our graduates place in their jobs after program completion
- Complete your degree in 12 -24 months for the traditional or 12 months for the Executive Online
- Advance in a growing field with experienced mentors
- Online and on-campus options available to fit your needs and schedule
- State-of-the-art research facilities and collaborations at the city and state level in tourism research