What We Do:
- External marketing
- Recruitment effort production
- Departmental brochures
- Professional portraits
What We Don’t Do:
- Award ceremonies
- Internal communication effort productions
- Luncheons or banquets
- Personal agendas
- Documentation service for archival purposes
Headshots / Group Photos:
Headshots and Group Photos for faculty and staff are provided free of charge. It is important that all images in the UNO directory are current and maintain a consistent look. Please allow a 2 week lead time to schedule photoshoots
What to wear:
- We recommend wearing solid colors with muted tones. Patterns are ok if they are subdued. Avoid bright white as it tends to be washed out by our studio lights.
- Men should wear a collared button down or polo-style shirt, and ladies wear a top with sleeves
- A jacket or sport coat adds a nice touch. Please fill out the headshot/group photo request form here.
DIY Photo guide
We shoot, edit and produce cinematic videos that showcase the compelling human stories of our university. These short films express Privateer pride and determination, illustrate the impact of original research and highlight how far our academics can take you.
You are welcome to share and embed our high-quality videos from Vimeo and YouTube, or let us know about great leads.
We ask that you please send your department videos to our department for approval to make sure they are meeting brand standards. Every video should use the UNO Logo at the end of the video for 5 seconds with video captioned.
contact digital production