UNO Research Council
The UNO Research Council provides advice and assistance to the Executive Director for Research & Economic Development on the development of planning and policy for research at the University of New Orleans.
The Research Council is an advisory body which consists of:
- the Executive Director for Research & Economic Development;
- the Assistant Vice President for Research & Economic Development;
- two representatives from each of the colleges and the Library;
- a representative from each of the Board of Regents-approved research centers and institutes;
- a member of the Faculty Senate—may also be representing their college, center, or institute.
The charge to the committee is to help nurture a climate that encourages new faculty to be productive in research, to sustain research activity among established faculty, and to ensure that the University ranks as a major research institution.
If you have any questions or concerns related to research at UNO, the UNO Research Council welcomes you to contact one of the representatives from your unit.
|Date & Time||Location|
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM