The University of New Orleans continues to closely monitor developments in the outbreak of COVID-19. We have temporarily suspended in-person pick up of transcripts until further notice to ensure we comply with current safety guidelines. Please see below for instructions to send transcripts by mail or email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and thank you for your patience, understanding and commitment to The University of New Orleans.
All transcript requests must be made via our online service, which can be found HERE.
Please note: Transcripts sent to a personal email address are not official once opened and should not be forwarded!
The University of New Orleans now uses Parchment as its trusted agent to accept online transcript orders. Transcripts are $10 per copy. Excluding all holds, transcript requests will be processed the same business day (Monday-Friday) if ordered by 3pm CST. Transcripts ordered after 3pm will be processed the next business day.
Please be sure to plan accordingly, and we appreciate your cooperation during this time of transition.
The University of New Orleans uses Parchment as its trusted agent for processing online transcript requests.
How to start your transcript order:
1. First time requestors will need to create an account with Parchment by navigating to the website HERE.
2. You will then be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password that you will use to place future orders.
3. You will be prompted to complete a signed consent form at the end of the order (one time only) if authentication cannot be done via name, student ID# or SSN#.
4. Select “Please update school records to reflect this address” to send your updated information to the Alumni Office.
5. You will also find pricing and payment information as well as FAQs at this page.
6. Select a delivery method when prompted.
For transcripts that are delivered electronically, recipients are instructed via email from Parchment that there is a transcript to be retrieved.
NOTE: Current students requesting transcripts can access transcript portal through your Student Center using the drop down box under the Academics section. Current students are automatically authenticated and do not require a signed Authorization form.
Electronic transcripts can be delivered to any valid email address via secure certified PDF. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of UNO and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Hard-copy delivery of official transcripts
Delivery of official hard-copies of official transcripts using Parchment will be mailed via USPS First Class mail. For an additional charge, you can also request your transcript to be sent by FedEx.
Transcript orders using FedEx delivery must be placed by 3pm CST to be mailed on the same day. FedEx orders placed after 3pm CST will be mailed on the following business day.