All transcript requests must be made via our online service, which can be found HERE.
Please note: Transcripts sent to a personal email address are not official once opened and should not be forwarded!
The University of New Orleans now uses Credentials Solutions Inc. as its trusted agent to accept online transcript orders. Transcripts are $10 per copy. Excluding any holds, all transcripts ordered online will be processed by 12 noon the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding university closures & holidays).
Please be sure to plan accordingly, and we appreciate your cooperation during this time of transition.
The University of New Orleans uses Transcripts on Demand TM by Scrip-Safe International as its trusted agent for processing online transcript requests. This process is completely secure.
How to start your transcipt order:
1. First time requestors will need to create an account with Credential Inc. by navigating to the website HERE and clicking on the “Begin Order” button.
3. You will then be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password that you will use to place future orders.
4. You will be prompted to complete a signed consent form at the end of the order (one time only) if authentication cannot be done via name, student ID# or SSN#.
5. Select “Please update school records to reflect this address” to send your updated information to the Alumni Office.
6. You will also find pricing and payment information as well as FAQs at this page.
7. Select a delivery method when prompted.
If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, for an additional operator surcharge, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request.
For transcripts that are delivered electronically, recipients are instructed via email from Credential Inc. there is a transcript to be retrieved.
NOTE: Current students requesting transcripts can access transcript portal through your Student Center using the drop down box under the Academics section. Current students are automatically authenticated and do not require a signed Authorization form.
Electronic transcripts can be delivered to any valid email address via secure certified PDF. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of UNO and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Pick-up requests at the Privateer Enrollment Center front desk (Earl K Long Library-1st floor)
Transcripts ordered online for pickup will be available by 12 noon the following business day (Monday through Friday, excluding university closures & holidays). Please bring your UNO ID or photo identification.
NOTE: If someone other than the student will pick up transcripts in person, a letter from the student giving permission to pick up transcripts is needed, and a copy of the student's picture ID.
Hard-copy delivery of official transcripts
Delivery of official hard-copies of official transcripts using Credentials Inc. will be mailed via USPS First Class mail. For an additional charge, you can also request your transcript to be sent by FedEx.
Transcript orders using FedEx delivery must be placed by 2pm CST to be mailed on the same day. FedEx orders placed after 2pm CST will be mailed on the following business day.
To check the status of your transcript request, please click here.