The deadline to file an application for graduation for Fall 2020 is October 1, 2020.
Application for Degree Instructions
- Sign into your student WebSTAR account
- Click on the drop-down button under My Academics in your Student Center in WebSTAR and select Apply for Graduation
- Complete the application. Make sure you apply for the appropriate term.
- Add the name to be printed on your diploma by using the Names link in Personal Information section of the Student Center in WebSTAR. You will add "Degree Name" (the name to appear on your diploma) to the other names you have on file with UNO. Don't forget this step!!
- Pay the graduation fee, which will be posted later to your account. No graduation fees are posted until after the semester (for which you have applied) begins. This fee will be added to your fee bill.
If you do not graduate at the time expected, you must file a new application for degree and pay an additional fee to cover the reprinting of a new diploma and to activate your student file for future registrations.