The Power of UNOAA
Over 80,000 strong, Privateer alumni are leaders in their fields in the New Orleans region and around the world thanks in part to the high quality real-world education UNO has made accessible for decades.
The University of New Orleans Alumni Association is THE vehicle through which you can stay informed, connected and engaged with UNO.
UNOAA seeks to support student success, build positive UNO awareness, engage former students and increase participation and engagement through meaningful programing.
Did You Know?
- Cumulatively UNOAA has awarded more than $900,000 in student scholarships.
- UNO contributes nearly $500 million to the greater New Orleans area economy.
- UNO employs more than 1,100 making us one of the top 10 largest employers in the area.
- 90% of UNO students are employed within two years of graduation.
- UNO ranked highest in Louisiana for lowest student debt upon graduation and for highest early career salaries.
- Nearly 77% of our students receive some form of financial assistance every year, totaling more than $41 million dollars in financial aid and scholarships.