UNOAA seeks to support student success, build positive UNO awareness, engage former students and increase participation and engagement through meaningful programing.
Did You Know?
- Cumulatively UNOAA has awarded more than $900,000 in student scholarships.
- UNO contributes nearly $500 million to the greater New Orleans area economy.
- UNO employs more than 1,100 making us one of the top 10 largest employers in the area.
- 90% of UNO students are employed within two years of graduation.
- UNO ranked highest in Louisiana for lowest student debt upon graduation and for highest early career salaries.
- Nearly 77% of our students receive some form of financial assistance every year, totaling more than $41 million dollars in financial aid and scholarships.