Membership in the Alumni Association is FREE but not automatic. To take advantage of being a member simply register on our secure UNO Matrix platform.
It's Good for UNO
By updating your contact information and alumni profile, you supply us with the information we need to attract grant funds and to paint a compelling picture to recruit future students, top-notch faculty, and researchers.
And, It's Good for You!!!
Free registration provides access to exclusive benefits like these:
- NEW: Nationwide discounts on travel, theme parks, cars, appliances, and much more through Working Advantage!
- Campus discounts at the UNO Fitness Center and UNO Bookstore
- Borrowing privileges at the UNO Earl K. Long Library
- Silver & Blue Magazine
- Access to the UNO Office of Career Services for help with job search, resume and interviewing skills
- Membership in the UNO Federal Credit Union for consumer and business accounts and loans
- Alumni discount on rentals of the Alumni Center Ballroom & Atrium
- Discounts on insurance products through Meyer & Associates (more info below)
- Monthly Privateer Post and College INSIDER newsletters
- Alumni events like wine tastings, holiday party, homecoming festivities, seminars, and more...all at little to no cost!
- Free access to FreeWill.com for quick and easy will preparation and updates
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities
- On the UNO Matrix, access to other alumni for networking and mentorship opportunities plus robust job board
- Alumni Business Directory on the UNO Matrix with various discounts offered from UNO-owned businesses
- And much more coming including travel and technology discounts...
Meyer & Associates UNO Alumni Benefits Program
Providing real benefits to help you secure the coverage you need since 1977.
Auto, Home & Renters • Life • Accidental Death • Travel • Long Term Care • Long Term Disability • Critical Illness • Accident • Hospital Indemnity • Pet • Identity Theft • Small Business • Medicare Supps
- Real Estate Benefits: Connect with a network of hand-selected agents and earn a cash rebate
- Student Loan Refinancing and Mortgages with special rates
- Advisory Services provide customized, confidential, no-cost guidance from licensed insurance advisors
Most options are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents and siblings