MBA Program Learning Goals and Assessments
1. Interpersonal Skills
Each student can demonstrate effective performance as a member of a team and effective leadership.
- Measure – After completing group work in MANG 6480, each student provides rubric evaluations of the interpersonal skills, including teamwork and leadership, of other group members.
2. Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
Each student can demonstrate the ability to define and resolve problems using appropriate analytical tools.
- Measure – A rubric-scored case analysis assigned in BA 6780 requires each student to assess a business situation, identify a problem or problems and use analytical tools to make recommendations concerning how to resolve the problem(s).
3. Oral Communication Skills
Each student can demonstrate the ability to develop and effectively present an oral business presentation.
- Measure - Rubric scoring is used to evaluate required oral presentations in FIN 6300.
4. Written Communication Skills
Each student can demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Measure - Rubric scoring is used to evaluate written assignments in MKT 6503.