Real Learning. Real Opportunity. Real Impact.
Are you a working professional or recent college graduate looking to further your education? The University of New Orleans has a program for you. The Masters of Business Administration program is offered in two tracks: executive and traditional. The executive track program offers a hybrid program that can be completed in 15 and 1/2 months and combines the convenience of online learning with on-site classes held on the weekends. The traditional track program offers classes during the weekday evenings and students can initiate classes any semester on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Masters of Business Administration – Traditional track (MBA)
- Masters of Business Administration – Executive track (EMBA)
- Master of Science in Health Care Management – Traditional track (MS-HCM)
- An Unmatched Faculty
- Full-Time & Part-Time MBA & Healthcare Management Degree Programs
- Students with Diverse Academic and Professional Backgrounds
Join One Of Our Programs Today
Use the Contact Us form on this page to request detailed information.
The University of New Orleans MBA Program Office
307 Kirschman Hall
2000 Lakeshore Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70148