Many IELP students continue on their academic journey after their English classes by transferring to the University of New Orleans. By completing the IELP classes and passing our Exit Exam, students do not need submit TOEFL Scores. For students entering on an F-1 Visa, it can help to have the reassurance of conditional admission. Please follow the steps below.
Apply to UNO:
- Complete an application to UNO
- Pay the UNO Application fee
- Have your transcripts evaluated by the NACES Evaluation Agencies
Apply to the IELP:
- Complete an application to the IELP
- Pay the $125 application fee (this includes the cost of shipping by DHL)
- Email a copy of your passport and financial documents to email@example.com
Your I-20 will be issued by the IELP. We can make a note in the remarks section if you receive Conditional Admission from UNO.
*Students will need to submit math scores before gaining full admissibility to UNO.