How to Apply
For both MS and PhD programs, applicants satisfying the following minimum requirements will be admitted unconditionally.
- Overall GPA requirement set by the graduate school: undergraduate 2.5, graduate 3.0.
- Mathematics background: must have taken Math 2134 and 3511 or equivalent.
- General GRE Scores: Q>149, V>139, and Q+V>299.
- International applicants must satisfy the language requirement set by the graduate school.
Submit an Application
Application is considered to be completed only if all required materials such as application fee payment, official transcripts and official test scores are received by the deadline.
Please read the graduate checklist prior to completing the online application.
- Go to apply.uno.edu
- Go to the "Graduate" column and click on the the link
- Click the "Create Account" tab located on the top right-hand side of the page
- Fill out the online application and attach the necessary documents
*Please contact the Graduate Coordinator for list of necessary documents for the application.
- Details about Graduate School admission requirements
- Submit official transcripts from each institution that you have attended. International students may also need to submit certified English translations and evaluations of your transcripts. Learn more
After your application packet is reviewed, you will receive an email with your UNO student number.