CEAS - How to Apply
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university in Engineering and Sciences (Civil, Environmental, geology, etc.)
- Current graduate students from UNO or other universities
- Practicing Engineers with a B.S. degree in Engineering, Sciences, or related fields
- Students will have to get admission to UNO prior to registering for the courses
- No GRE score is required to get admission for a certificate
Submit an Application
Application is considered to be completed only if all required materials such as application fee payment, official transcripts and official test scores are received by the deadline.
Please read the graduate checklist prior to completing the online application. Note, you will be admitted as a non-degree seeking post-bachelorate student.
- Go to the page.
- Select to see admission as a Graduate Student
- Select Certificate Student from the list of available degrees
- Under the Program of Study and Term, select Coastal Engineering (Certificate) or Coastal Sciences (Certificate)
After your application packet is reviewed, you will receive an email with your UNO student number. Once you are officially admitted to UNO, you will be able to register in the classes toward the certificates.
How to Register for Courses
Students will be able to register to a course after receiving official admission confirmation from UNO. After getting admitted to UNO, follow these steps:
- Log in to WebSTAR
- Search and register in the courses