On-Campus MASTER OF SCIENCE IN HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
The Master of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management prepares future leaders in the hospitality and tourism industry. Relationships define the experience in our program - whether it's the mentorship of your professors, our extensive alumni network, or the industry leaders to whom we help you connect.
Why Hospitality at UNO?
- More than 95% job placement after program completion
- Finish your degree in as little 18 months
- Courses offered in the evenings to accommodate busy schedules
- Our students have interned at places such as the Disney College Program, New Orleans Convention & Visitor's Bureau, and the Marriott, Hyatt, and Sheraton hotels.
Sample of Courses
Our curriculum is designed to enhance your’ knowledge of the industries that operate under the rubric of global tourism; widen your horizons in regard to unresolved issues in the field; and further develop your analytical abilities and communication skills.
- HRT 6001 - Survey of the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- HRT 6102 - Technology for Hospitality and Tourism Management
- HRT 6200 - Hospitality and Tourism Operations Analysis
- HRT 6202 - Hospitality and Tourism Research Methods
- HRT 6203 - Marketing Applications for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- HRT 6204 - Hospitality and Tourism Internship
- HRT 6205 - Change Management for Hospitality and Tourism
- HRT 6207 - Work Experience
- HRT 6250 - Tourism Destination Development
- HRT 6300 - Hospitality and Tourism Finance and Revenue Management
- HRT 6301 - Hospitality and Tourism Industry Strategic Management