Look at the top left of your Outlook. If you see this:
...you are using Office 365 Outlook. It is running in a browser (i.e. Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.)
1. After entering your information in the Signature Generator, click one of the "Copy" buttons above to copy your signature to the clipboard.
2. Click Settings (the gear icon).
3. A panel will appear on the right side of your browser. Near the bottom, click "Mail".
4. The Mail Options screen will open. On the left side, click "Email Signatures".
5. The Email Signature editor will open. Left-click once in the editor to make sure your cursor is active.
6. Paste your signature by either right-clicking and selecting "Paste" (NOT "Paste as Plain Text") OR by using Ctrl-V.
7. Use the checkboxes to determine when you want your signature to appear automatically. Then click Save. Click the word "Options" in the top left to return to your inbox.
Look in the Windows Taskbar (typically on the bottom of your screen.) If you have Outlook opened and you see this icon:
...you are using Outlook 2016.
Version 1: Full signature
Version 2: Full signature without images
Version 3: Light version - text only/no links