STUDENT TECH FEE COMMITTEE - CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The Student Technology Fee Committee provides oversight and administration of funds received from the Student Technology Fee.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
What do you see on campus that needs improvement? Have you had any technological issues? What do you think could make this university a better place to study?
The Student Technology Fee Committee wants to present an opportunity for UNO students, faculty, and staff to have their voices be heard. Our goal is to make UNO a state of the art institution by improving campus technology. In our most recent meeting, we have approved proposals to improve campus Wi-Fi and A/V equipment in classrooms. We still have some funds available and would love to hear what you have to say; especially from UNO students who can take this opportunity to make a positive change in our university!
If interested, please click on this link, Student Tech Fee Proposal, download the form, fill it out and email to email@example.com. All forms must be submitted and approved through the head of your student organization, department, or unit head. Any questions can be emailed to the STF Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Members of the STF Committee
- Dr. Ray Wang - email@example.com (CIO)
- Christine Bourgeois - firstname.lastname@example.org (SGA President)
- Alexis Chivatero - email@example.com
- Sarah Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mason Poche - email@example.com
Staff & Faculty Members
- Ken Daquin - firstname.lastname@example.org (Unified Communications Assistant Manager, IT)
- Dr. Dimitrios Charalampidis - email@example.com (Chair/Professor, Electrical Engineering)