COVID-19 University-Owned Housing/Dining Frequently Asked Questions
- Review our July 15, 2020 communication regarding updates to Pontchartrain Halls Plans for the Fall 2020 term.
- Access the Fall 2020 Pontchartrain Welcome Letter Here.
- Access the Fall 2020 Dining Welcome Letter Here.
- Updated Pontchartrain Hall Agreement and Handbook
- Pontchartrain Hall Pandemic Guest Policy
Residential Life Safety Protocols and Policies
The University of New Orleans and the Office of Residential Life encourage students to actively engage in safety precautions to maintain a safe, healthy campus community. The items listed below describe a few of the commonly encouraged safety resources available to students. While these resources provide reasonable and good-faith efforts, it is impossible to predict individual actions or situations which may occur. Students are encouraged to use their best judgement and report areas or people of concern to the appropriate Office of Residential Life or UNO Police staff member.