NEW ORLEANS SCHOLARS PROGRAM
Starting this fall, the University of New Orleans will launch the New Orleans Scholars Program.
This exciting program is designed to give students the resources and support needed to be successful in college and the financial ability to have a four year residential experience with little or no student debt.
Financial Information: Students receive specially designated NOSP grants and scholarships
Years 1 & 2 in NOSP
- Grants and scholarships cover all tuition, fees, room & board, and books.
Years 3 & 4 in NOSP
- Students with TOPS: Grants and scholarships cover all tuition ,fees, room & board, and books.
- Students without TOPs: Gap of $5,500 may be covered with Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Graduate of an Orleans Parish public school
- Expected Family Contribution of $1,000 or less, determined by filing a FAFSA
- Meet UNO admissions criteria with high school GPA of 2.5 or greater