How Can I Make a Gift?
Make a credit card gift online. Our online gift form is the easiest and quickest way to make your contribution! We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
In-kind gifts are done in goods and services rather than money. If you wish to make an in-kind gift to the University of New Orleans, please complete, print and submit the In-Kind Gift Form. All In-Kind gifts are subject to acceptance by the UNO Foundation.
You may also call UNO Advancement at 504-280-3991 to make a gift or to ask a question about making a gift to the University of New Orleans.
If you prefer to mail your gift, you may complete and print the PDF form,
attach a check payable to UNO Foundation, and mail to:
University of New Orleans Foundation
ATT: Gift Processing
2021 Lakeshore Drive, Suite 420
New Orleans, LA 70122-3540
To make a wire transfer or stock gift, please contact:
Procedure for processing UNO Payroll Deduction Form:
UNO Foundation, Office of Advancement Services
Homer L. Hitt Alumni Center
University of New Orleans
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148
- The employee completes the UNO Payroll Deduction authorization form, signs and sends to UNO Foundation Advancement Services.*
- The UNO Foundation books the pledge on the employee's constituent record in Raiser's Edge indicating amount, designation and payment schedule.
- A copy of the signed form is returned to the Employee via campus mail as confirmation of pledge.
- A copy of the signed form is kept on file in UNO Advancement Services office.
- The original form is forwarded to UNO Payroll Department for completion of process to initiate employee payroll deduction.
- Payroll Department notifies UNO Foundation/Advancement Services monthly when check to the UNO Foundation is prepared. The Payroll Department provides an itemized list of the deductions included in the check.
- The UNO Foundation applies payments as received.
- The UNO Foundation provides a gift acknowledgement and receipt to the donor at the end of the calendar year for payments received.
- The UNO Foundation notifies employee and Payroll Department when pledge has been fulfilled.