UNO student calling Center
The UNO Student Calling Center, located in the Homer L. Hitt Alumni & Visitors Center, employs current UNO students who reach out to alumni of the University to provide opportunities to support current Privateers via UNO First, register with the UNO Matrix, share campus news and gather updated contact information.
UNO student callers are committed to helping you continue a meaningful connection to your alma mate. It also provides the opportunity for current students to connect with Privateers, share experiences, and seek advice to enhance their student experience.
- All calls will be from the University of New Orleans Student Call Center phone number, 504-280-4790.
- Calls are made Monday - Thursday from 3:00pm - 8:00pm and Friday from 1:00pm - 6:00pm CST during the academic year. Thank you for taking the call!
- Students update alumni on the latest University news, collect updated contact information to help stay in touch and share ways alumni can help support the University.
- With over 50,000 alumni, our students do our best to reach as many alumni as possible! Together, student callers can make about 1,000 phone calls per night and speak to an average of 225 alumni!
- Students call on behalf of the UNO First Fund, the University's unrestricted fund which directly supports all aspects of the university experience. The UNO First Fund helps support student scholarship, faculty and student research, new technology, and so much more.