Request Info

Required Documents

  • Statement of Financial Support
    • This document is formatted for all international students, so the amounts listed and information requested is slightly different from what is required for exchange students. Please be certain to ask our office directly for clarification on any of the contents of this document.
    • You may utilize this form, or submit official bank documents.
    • Note: for your convenience, a second original statement should be kept to show at the U.S. embassy or consular office when applying for your visa.
    • Regular Exchange Students: Your documentation must certify that students have a total of $7,513.00 for one semester, and $15,026.00 for an academic year.
    • Free Movers: Your documentation must certify that you have a total of $11,635.00 for one semester, and $23,270.00 for an academic year.
    • This document must show amounts in liquid funds (like a savings or debit account - not a retirement account or anticipated income), and must either be a document stamped and signed by a bank official or an original bank statement.
    • Your documentation may show monetary amounts in your home currency or in US Dollars. Exchange rates effective on the day of document review will be utilized.
  • Summary of Educational Experience
  • Proof of English Proficiency level (for example: TOEFL score documentation. Please note that due to increased requirements by the US Department of State, we are now requiring all ISEP applicants to submit either TOEFL or IELTS score documentation. A minimum 79 TOEFL score (Paper Based: 550, Computer Based: 213) or 6.5 IELTS score is required.
  • Immunization Memo and Proof of Immunization Compliance
    Please visit the UNO Student Health Services website for more information. This document can be faxed or mailed to Student Health Services, and a copy should also be emailed to ISEP.
  • Letter of recommendation from at least one professor or academic advisor
  • Letter of intent
  • Official transcript from your home university (A student must have a GPA of 2.25 or higher cumulative GPA as calculated by our Admissions Office.)
  • Photocopy of the Title Page of your Passport

Send all of these documents to:

International Student Exchange Programs
UNO International Center
2000 Lakeshore Drive
New Orleans, LA 70148