Military Training Credit

The University does evaluate formal service school training according to the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services, published by the American Council on Education, and in conjunction with University policies. In order to have your coursework evaluated, send either an in-service training transcript (Army) or certified DD295 / DD214 with course completion certificates to the Office of Admissions.

Office of Admissions

These records must indicate:

  1. Exact title and identification number of course completed
  2. Location of training
  3. Length of course in weeks
  4. Exact dates of attendance
  5. Branch of service teaching the course

Links for ordering military transcripts:

Local Veterans Affairs Offices: