Minor in Earth and Environmental Sciences

An undergraduate majoring in another subject may minor in earth and environmental sciences by completing 20 .credit hours in EES with a grade of C or better in each EES course taken. These courses must include EES 1000 and 1001. Students must also take either EES 1002 and 1003 or EES 2004 and 2005 (cannot take both for Minor). Of the remaining 12 credit hours, 10 credit hours must be taken at the 3000-level or above. Also, at least 10 of the 20 credit hours must be taken at UNO.