Request Info

Graduate Programs

Deaf EducationMaster's in Education (M.Ed.)

For those who have earned a bachelor's degree in education, the Master’s in Education (M.Ed.) provides advanced preparation for teachers in the field of special education.

Learn more about the M.Ed. program

MATMaster's of Art in Teaching (MAT)

The Master's of Art in Teaching degree is an initial teacher certification degree for those who already have a bachelor's degree (other than in education) and wish to become certified as a teacher.

Learn more about the MAT program